AiXPRT is a world-leading risk, compliance and automated audit artificial intelligence company. Our team members have been at the forefront of AI since 2016 and we have been working with many of the leading international tier-1 Banks and consulting companies to develop automated compliance and risk solutions.
We are looking for an experienced UI/UX Designer who is passionate about creating experiences that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out AI products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives.
- Conduct user research as part of the project planning process.
- Closely collaborate with business/data analysts to understand the technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions.
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements.
- Draw wire frames/mock-ups in the ideation process.
- Plan and implement new designs and experiences.
- Optimize existing user interface designs.
- Create prototypes for new product ideas.
- Closely collaborate with Front-End/Full-Stack Engineers to seamlessly implement the user experiences.
Note: The job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties to be performed by the employee and may be altered to reflect the business needs of the company.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to discuss and explain design options.
- Detail oriented and creative.
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Customer centered and user focused.
- Experience with Design tools i.e. Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Experience Design, Sketch, Invision etc.
- Knowledge of HTML5 & CSS3 to optimize the experiences for web based applications.
- Knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction.
- Ideally a Master, but minimum bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering or similar disciplines
Additional Specifications / Comments:
- Participation in the processes of strategic project-planning meetings.
- Please share a link to your portfolio when applying.
How to Apply?
Applicants should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line mentioning the job title “ UI / UX Designer ” or directly apply on career page of our website