AuditXPRT is a world-leading risk, compliance and automated audit artificial intelligence company. Our team members have been at the forefront of AI since 2010 and we have been working with many of the leading international tier-1 Banks and consulting companies to develop automated compliance and risk solutions.
We are offering you a chance to join a world class Research and Development (R&D) team to work on latest Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies. Our development and research team based in Pakistan which has been instrumental in driving innovation in our solutions is looking to hire talented fresh graduates for the following role:
Position: Trainee – Machine Learning & Natural Language Processing
Trainee(s) – Machine Learning & Natural Language Processing are expected to work on one or more of the following R&D projects:
- Parsing textual information from documents in multiple formats (Digital PDF,
Scanned PDF, DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX)
- Implementing novel algorithms and state-of-the-art methods to interpret and understand unstructured data
- Scalability and performance optimization to handle high volumes of data (big data, deep learning, etc.)
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong background in applied mathematics, machine learning and natural language processing.
- Course project(s)/work experience demonstrating skills in Python and PHP development
- Knowledge and experience of working with third party and open source libraries.
- Familiarity of Source Control and Agile development methodologies and tools
Note: The job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties to be performed by the employee and may be altered to reflect the business needs of the company.
- Bachelor degree holders in Computer Science, Engineering or similar disciplines. Having a Master Degree would be a plus.
- Undergraduate students of computer science/engineering or similar disciplines who have completed at most 2 years of their studies and demonstrate strong mathematical and programming knowledge and skills will also be considered for these roles
Additional Specifications / Comments:
It is a paid opportunity with a fixed salary of PKR 35,000/ for a minimum of six (06) months with the possibility of extension into full time employment. Successful candidates are expected to work from our R&D office located in Islamabad.
How to Apply?
Applicants should send their CV to email@example.com. with subject line mentioning the job title “ Trainee – Machine Learning & Natural Language Processing ” or directly apply on career page of our website.