AuditXPRT is a world-leading risk, compliance and automated audit artificial intelligence company. Our team members have been at the forefront of AI since 2010 and we have been working with many of the leading international tier-1 Banks and consulting companies to develop automated compliance and risk solutions.
We are offering you a chance to join a world class Research and Development (R&D) team to work on latest Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies. Our development and research team based in Pakistan which has been instrumental in driving innovation in our solutions is looking to hire talented fresh graduates for the following role:
Position: Trainee – Full Stack Web Development
- Full stack web development (Front-end, Back-end) of assigned projects
- Familiarity with software architecture design methodologies
- Understanding workflows and write code as per requirements
- Understanding of UI/UX design
- Unit level functional testing
- Use of Git for proper maintenance of source code
- Generate design documents of assigned modules
- Bug Fixing of reported bugs from the QA team
Note: The job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties to be performed by the employee and may be altered to reflect the business needs of the company.
Knowledge and Skills:
Trainee(s) – Full Stack Web Developers will have following responsibilities:
- Strong background in object-oriented programming. Ideally the candidate
should have experience with PHP (preferably Laravel Framework) and
- Bachelor degree holders in Computer Science, Engineering or similar disciplines. Having a Master Degree would be a plus.
- Undergraduate students of computer science/engineering or similar disciplines who have completed at most 2 years of their studies and demonstrate strong coding skills especially in HTML, CSS, PHP/Laravel, JQuery, Node.Js, etc. would also be considered
Additional Specifications / Comments:
It is a paid opportunity with a fixed salary of PKR 35,000/ for a minimum of six (06) months with the possibility of extension into full time employment. Successful candidates are expected to work from our R&D office located in Islamabad.
How to Apply?
Applicants should send their CV to email@example.com. with subject line mentioning the job title “Trainee – Full Stack Development ” or directly apply on career page of our website