At AiXPRT we are transforming Regulatory Compliance and Audit Assurance for Financial Institutions and Audit Firms and making it faster, cheaper and risk-free using Artificial Intelligence Technologies. We are looking for an experienced and passionate Sr. IT & Network Administrator. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out AI products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Setting up, configuring and securing a reliable inter-company network.
- Ensuring connectivity to and from satellite offices via VPN gateways through secure firewall
- Hardening Server access permission based on user group roles.
- Configuring & Deploying Active Directory with AD Azure Sync.
- Configuring Firewall and IPS.
- Work closely with DevOps Engineer and Solutions Architect to ensure hardware & software requirements for different pipelines as well as processes are met.
- Setup monitoring and logging of network requests.
- Maintain Virtualization software and hardware on premises as well as remote servers.
- Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about potential security threats to the network
- Setup VLANS for different machine types in the company.
- Setting up VPN server and ensuring connectivity.
- Ensure proper backups and Disaster Recovery Strategy as well as carry fire drills from time to time.
- Installing and maintaining antivirus software on different machines.
- Proven work experience as Network & IT Admin.
- Detailed technical knowledge of database and operating system security and operations.
- Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software.
- Hands-on experience with Active Directory Setup and maintenance.
- Hands-on experience with virtualization server software such as Hyper-V, VMware etc.
- Experience with Server Deployment Automation tools such as Ansible will be a plus point.
- Experience setting up visibility into system and network level logs for audit trail.
- Experience with different backups tools such as Veeam, Cloudberry, Barracuda Backup Appliance etc. will be a huge plus.
- Preferably 5 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Minimum 16 years of education in computer field (Bachelors).
- Preferably 18 years of education in computer field (Masters).
Additional Specifications / Comments:
- Participation in the processes of strategic project-planning meetings.
How to Apply?
Applicants should send their CV to email@example.com. with subject line mentioning the job title “ Sr. IT & Network Admin ” or directly apply on career page of our website