AuditXPRT is a world-leading risk, compliance and automated audit artificial intelligence company. Our team members have been at the forefront of AI since 2010 and we have been working with many of the leading international tier-1 Banks and consulting companies to develop automated compliance and risk solutions.
We are offering you a chance to join a world class Research and Development (R&D) team to work on latest Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies. Our development and research team based in Pakistan which has been instrumental in driving innovation in our solutions is looking to hire talented fresh graduates for the following role:
Trainee – Software Quality Assurance
Prepare test cases from the requirement specifications for functional & non-functional (performance) testing
- Prepare the training data to train and test the AI algorithms for accuracy testing
Perform black box testing using the test cases to check all the features
Write test scripts to automate regression testing.
Perform regression testing in case of bug fixing or feature addition
- Ensure bug-free delivery of product/Project
Note: The job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties to be performed by the employee and may be altered to reflect the business needs of the company.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Knowledge and experience of writing automated tests
- Knowledge and experience of using scripting and other automated testing tools and technologies
- Knowledge and experience of using test management tools in agile development environment
An inquisitive mind with attention to detail
- At least 1 plus year hands-on experience of Quality Assurance of Software products in Agile Development Environment will be a plus
- QA certification will be a plus
Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or similar disciplines with solid knowledge of software quality assurance
Additional Specifications / Comments:
It is a paid opportunity with a fixed salary of PKR 35,000/ for a minimum of six (06) months with the possibility of extension into full time employment. Successful candidates are expected to work from our R&D office located in Islamabad.
How to Apply?
Applicants should send their CV to email@example.com. with subject line mentioning the job title “ Trainee – Software Quality Assurance ” or directly apply on career page of our website