AiXPRT is a world-leading risk, compliance and automated audit artificial intelligence company. Our team members have been at the forefront of AI since 2016 and we have been working with many of the leading international tier-1 Banks and consulting companies to develop automated compliance and risk solutions.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Security Engineer. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out AI products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Closely collaborate with the Solution Architect to identify security risks and propose and implement measures to mitigate those risks.
- Should have experience with implementation of well-known security standards and benchmarks.
- Perform on-going security testing and code review to improve software security and coding practices.
- Ensure that on-premises and in-cloud deployment stacks comply with different security standards.
- Design computer security architecture and develop detailed cyber security designs.
- Work with DevOps engineers to integrate static and dynamic analysis security tools into CI/CD pipelines.
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices.
- Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about potential security threats.
- Be well informed about the latest vulnerabilities and exploits and write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancements for internal and client notifications.
- Note: The job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties to be performed by the employee and may be altered to reflect the business needs of the company.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Proven work experience as a software security engineer or information security engineer.
- Detailed technical knowledge of database and operating system security.
- Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc.
- Experience with network security and monitoring is a plus.
- Familiarity with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and protocols
- Knowledge of best practices and benchmarks e.g. OWASP, CIS. Candidates should be able to explain OWASP, CWE and discuss effective defensive techniques.
- Experience with Cloud and Virtualized technology and its security i.e. AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Interpret security tools and penetration testing results and describe issues and fixes to developers.
- Implement a product fuzzing system to find security defects and where they reside in source code.
- Deep understanding of HTTP/HTTPS and SSL/TLS protocols, and Web applications.
- Deep understanding of authentication protocols and frameworks to include OAuth, OpenID, and/or AWS IAM.
- Ideally a Master, but minimum bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering or similar disciplines
Additional Specifications / Comments:
- Participation in the processes of strategic project-planning meetings.
How to Apply?
Applicants should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. with subject line mentioning the job title “ Security Engineer ” or directly apply on career page of our website