At AiXPRT we are transforming Regulatory Compliance and Audit Assurance for Financial Institutions and Audit Firms and making it faster, cheaper and risk-free using Artificial Intelligence Technologies. We are looking for an experienced and passionate Security Architect. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out AI products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Closely collaborate with the Solution Architect to identify security risks and propose and implement measures to mitigate those risks.
- Should have experience with implementation of well-known security standards and benchmarks.
- Perform on-going security testing and code review to improve software security and coding practices.
- Ensure that on-premises and in-cloud deployment stacks comply with different security standards.
- Design computer security architecture and develop detailed cyber security designs.
- Work with DevOps engineers to integrate static and dynamic analysis security tools into CI/CD pipelines.
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices.
- Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about potential security threats.
- Be well informed about the latest vulnerabilities and exploits and write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancements for internal and client notifications.
- Note: The job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties to be performed by the employee and may be altered to reflect the business needs of the company.
- Proven work experience as a software security engineer or information security engineer.
- Detailed technical knowledge of database and operating system security.
- Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc.
- Experience with network security and monitoring is a plus.
- Familiarity with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and protocols
- Knowledge of best practices and benchmarks e.g. OWASP, CIS. Candidates should be able to explain OWASP, CWE and discuss effective defensive techniques.
- Experience with Cloud and Virtualized technology and its security i.e. AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Interpret security tools and penetration testing results and describe issues and fixes to developers.
- Implement a product fuzzing system to find security defects and where they reside in source code.
- Deep understanding of HTTP/HTTPS and SSL/TLS protocols, and Web applications.
- Deep understanding of authentication protocols and frameworks to include OAuth, OpenID, and/or AWS IAM.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or similar fields with at least five year of relevant industry demonstrable experience.
Additional Specifications / Comments:
- Participation in the processes of strategic project-planning meetings.
- Providing their guidance and expertise on system options, risk, impact and costs vs. benefits.
- Input in operational requirements and development forecasts to allow for timely and accurate planning of projects.
How to Apply?
Applicants should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. with subject line mentioning the job title “ Security Architect ” or directly apply on career page of our website