At AiXPRT we are transforming Regulatory Compliance and Audit Assurance for Financial Institutions and Audit Firms and making it faster, cheaper and risk-free using Artificial Intelligence Technologies. We are looking for an experienced “Python Development Technical Lead/Architect” who is passionate about building Next Generation Artificial Intelligence (AI) based products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out AI products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Actively engages and collaborates with broader technical teams to ensure timely and quality solution delivery
- Enhance Python pipeline to capture key elements from client systems and automate verification of algorithm findings
- Designing, building, testing, and deploying services and APIs that will be integral to our products
- Evaluating, and driving new opportunities through expert comprehension of software design, APIs, and web technologies
- Track record of designing and delivering scalable enterprise architecture, systems, and products
- Experience with agile processes and continuous integration and delivery
- Well versed in Python, comfortable with code-reviews, troubleshooting and mentoring junior colleagues
- Experience with AWS or other cloud infrastructure
- Strong communication skills and a collaborative team member
- Experience with REST, SOA, XML and Web Services
- 5+ years of engineering experience, preferably with infrastructure, platform, or distributed systems
- Minimum 16 years of education in computer field (Bachelors).
- Preferably 18 years of education in computer field (Masters).
Additional Specifications / Comments:
- Participation in the processes of strategic project-planning meetings.
How to Apply?
Applicants should send their CV to email@example.com. with subject line mentioning the job title “ Python Development Technical Lead/Architect ” or directly apply on career page of our website