AiXPRT is a world-leading risk, compliance and automated audit artificial intelligence company. Our team members have been at the forefront of AI since 2016 and we have been working with many of the leading international tier-1 Banks and consulting companies to develop automated compliance and risk solutions.
We are offering you a chance to join a world class Research and Development (R&D) team to work on latest Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies. Our development and research team based in Pakistan which has been instrumental in driving innovation in our solutions is looking to hire talented experienced graduates for the following role:
Lead QA Test Automation Engineer
- Design, develop, execute, and maintain automated and manual tests and test data.
- Reviewing and analyzing results of test cases and exercises.
- Lead a team of SQA engineers
- Analyze failures and collaborate with Software Engineers to ensure root cause is investigated.
- Drive efficiencies to improve process and technical implementations.
- Preparing documentation summarizing test results and providing clear status reports.
- Helping to define test automation strategy.
- Using tools to create and execute automated regression tests, ensuring reliability of each release.
- Prioritizing QA issues and facilitate issue resolution.
- Developing and maintain QA guidelines and process documentation.
Note: The job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties to be performed by the employee and may be altered to reflect the business needs of the company.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Automation Testing role.
- Experience in building, maintaining, and scaling test automation for backend, UI, functional, and performance/load testing
- Proficient with python will be a plus.
- Experience in developing and executing automation test scripts of complex IT systems with Selenium web driver, JMeter, BrowserStack, Jenkins and other automation tools
- Proficient in frameworks for automation like Junit, TestNG, Pyunit or custom in-house built frameworks
- Ability to conduct Database tests
- Ability to gather/engineer testing requirements
- Understanding of software engineering practices, SDLC including agile software development, use of software IDEs, use of source control management
- Experience of leading a team of SQA engineers is desirable
Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or similar disciplines with solid knowledge of software quality assurance
Additional Specifications / Comments:
- Successful candidates are expected to work from our R&D office located in Islamabad.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
How to Apply?
Applicants should send their CV to email@example.com. with subject line mentioning the job title “ Lead QA Test Automation Engineer ” or directly apply on career page of our website