Position:IT & Network Administrator:
Your chance to join a world class startup and enable our work on latest Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies. AuditXPRT (auditxprt.com) is a world leading provider of Artificial Intelligence (AI) Solutions to automate regulatory compliance and audit.
We are looking for an experienced ‘IT & Network Administrator’ to deploy, maintain, upgrade and secure our software, hardware and network resources. This is an overview of the roles and responsibilities for our ‘IT & Network Administrator’ role at AuditXPRT. This is a high level overview and not an exhaustive list.
- Ensure network security and connectivity and work towards our goal of becoming ISO 27001 Network Security compliant company.
- Install firewalls and deploy necessary security protocols for securing AuditXPRT and third-party data.
- Keep an eye out for needed security updates
- Support, configure, maintain and upgrade AuditXPRT’s in-house and/or remote network resources.
- Install and integrate new server hardware and software applications as per AuditXPRT’s requirement.
- Support and administer third-party applications/software.
- Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, and latency) and test for weaknesses.
- Set up user accounts, permissions and passwords.
- Report and Resolve IT and Network related problems reported by AuditXPRT’s employee and end user.
- Define network policies and procedures.
- Specify system requirements and design solutions.
- Research and make recommendations on server system administration.
Experience and Skills:
The ideal Candidate should have at least 3 years experience in a network administrator role.
Hands on experience in wired and wireless networking, routing and switching.
Excellent knowledge of best practices around setup, management, control, and monitoring of remote and on premise servers.
Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired.
Familiarity with backup and recovery software and methodologies.
Great at organizing, prioritizing and multitasking.
Cisco, Juniper or BCNE certification will be an added advantage.
Additional Specifications / Comments:
- Successful candidates are expected to work from our R&D office located in Islamabad.
The job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties to be performed by the employee and may be altered to reflect the business needs of the company.
How to Apply?
Applicants should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line mentioning the job title “IT & Network Administrator” or directly apply on career page of our website