At AiXPRT we are transforming Regulatory Compliance and Audit Assurance for Financial Institutions and Audit Firms and making it faster, cheaper and risk-free using Artificial Intelligence Technologies.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate HR Officer .You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out AI products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Provide a full range of HR operational support to the business on all aspects of the employee life cycle.
- Manage the entire gamut of recruitment process from submitting an advert through to the induction of a new starter. Fully accountable for maintaining employee records and standard documentation in staff personal files.
- Maintain the HR information systems to ensure staff data is accurate and up to date to allow accurate reporting. To prepare and maintain HR reports, as required by the management, to support decision making.
- Be the main contact for payroll to ensure that payroll changes (e.g. joiners, leavers, promotions, pay rise, other contractual changes) are actioned correctly and in a timely manner. Issue employment letters to staff.
- Be responsible for the administration of employment benefits. Maintain database/records of staff leaves, medical insurance and other benefits.
- Take a lead on implementing HR processes such as annual appraisals, probation/contract review, staff surveys, review of job descriptions, etc. Ensure HR policies/processes are implemented consistently and fairly across the organisation while fully complying with the employment legislation. Research good practice in HR and propose redesigning of key HR processes and relevant HR forms etc.
- Assist managers/leads in identification of staff training needs, research and propose appropriate trainings plans for staff, and organise training events. Maintain staff training records/reports.
- Provide support on employee relations cases from initial advice to managers through to complete management of grievance and disciplinary/capability cases with a view to providing pragmatic solutions bearing in mind the best practice and employment legislation.
- Conduct staff exit process, update payroll and execute an exit interview. Periodic staff exit trends report for the Management.
- Undertake ad-hoc HR project work as required by the Management.
Corporate Responsibilities :
All staff are required to adhere to AiXPRT’s policies and procedures and code of conduct, full details of which may be found on the intranet.
AiXPRT staff have developed a set of values and associated behaviors as published/updated on the intranet and internet. Our values are:
- Customer focus
- Continuous Improvement
It is responsibility of all staff to read, adopt and promote these values and behaviours in all the work they do.
Note: The job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties to be performed by the employee and may be altered to reflect the business needs of the company.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Good experience as an HR Officer in a fast-paced working environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident Microsoft Office user, particularly MS Excel
- Outstanding organization and time management skills
- Previous hands on experience of HR software/information systems`
- Bachelor degree holders in Business Administration, Social Sciences or related field
- Good working knowledge of entire gamut of HR functions, particularly recruitment, onboarding, training & development, appraisals.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of labour laws of Pakistan `
Additional Specifications / Comments:
Successful candidates are expected to work from our R&D office located in Islamabad.
How to Apply?
Applicants should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. with subject line mentioning the job title “ HR Officer ” or directly apply on career page of our website