At AiXPRT we are transforming Regulatory Compliance and Audit Assurance for Financial Institutions and Audit Firms and making it faster, cheaper and risk-free using Artificial Intelligence Technologies. We are looking for an experienced and passionate Full Stack Developer. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out AI products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Design and development of Big Data/Artificial Intelligence enterprise web-application that are high performance, scalable and secure.
- Collaborate with Front-End, UI/UX and the Backend Teams.
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements, understanding workflows and write code as per requirements.
- Experience with PHP and Laravel.
- Solid experience with Rest APIs and Rest Architecture.
- Solid knowledge of SQL, with experience in optimization, migrations, replication, and normalizing
- Good understanding of NodeJS, jQuery, HTML5 and CSS – ability to work with client and server side
- Good knowledge of scalable caching technologies.
- Good knowledge of Unix and bash – comfortable around running/maintaining services across multiple servers.
- Great attention to detail and strong troubleshooting skills.
- Proficient understanding of code Git, Bitbucket and Jira.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or similar fields with at least two year of relevant industry demonstrable experience.
Additional Specifications / Comments:
- Participation in the processes of strategic project-planning meetings.
How to Apply?
Applicants should send their CV to email@example.com. with subject line mentioning the job title “ Full Stack Developer ” or directly apply on career page of our website