Position:Full Stack Developer Intern (Paid):
Your chance to join a world class Research and Development (R&D) team to work on AI products to solve real-world problems. AuditXPRT (auditxprt.com) is world leading provider of Artificial Intelligence (AI) Solutions to automate regulatory compliance and audit. We are looking for interns with knowledge, skills and experience in the area of full-stack software development.
- Full stack web development (Front-end, Back-end) of assigned projects
- Familiarity with software architecture design methodologies
- Understanding workflows and write code as per requirements
- Understanding of UI/UX design
- Unit level functional testing
- Use of Git for proper maintenance of source code
- Generate design documents of assigned modules
- Bug Fixing of reported bugs from the QA team
Knowledge and Skills:
The interns will have following responsibilities:
- Strong background in object-oriented programming. Ideally the candidate
should have experience with PHP (preferably Laravel Framework) and
- Third Year CS/SE Undergraduates with exceptional programming skills
Additional Specifications / Comments:
The internship position is paid and successful candidates are expected to work 40 hours per week from our R&D office located in Islamabad.
How to Apply?
Applicants should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. with subject line mentioning the job title “Full Stack Developer Intern” or directly apply on career page of our website