AiXPRT is a world-leading risk, compliance and automated audit artificial intelligence company. Our team members have been at the forefront of AI since 2016 and we have been working with many of the leading international tier-1 Banks and consulting companies to develop automated compliance and risk solutions.
We are looking for a passionate Frond-End Developer. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out AI products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Be involved and participate in the overall application life cycle.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Develop responsive web designs with progressive enhancements.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Close collaboration with UI/UX and Back-End developers to ensure coherence of the solution.
Note: The job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties to be performed by the employee and may be altered to reflect the business needs of the company.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML 5, CSS3.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Good understanding of VueJS, Angular, ReactJS will be a plus but not required.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code Git, Bit bucket and Jira.
- Ideally a Master, but minimum bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering or similar disciplines
Additional Specifications / Comments:
- Participation in the processes of strategic project-planning meetings.
How to Apply?
Applicants should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. with subject line mentioning the job title “ Front-End Developer ” or directly apply on career page of our website