At AiXPRT we are transforming Regulatory Compliance and Audit Assurance for Financial Institutions and Audit Firms and making it faster, cheaper and risk-free using Artificial Intelligence Technologies. We are looking for an experienced and passionate Deployment and Integration Engineer. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams for deployment and integration of our next generation AI software products on the cloud and on-premises to deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Deployment of our cutting-edge Big Data/Artificial Intelligence Enterprise Software Solutions on-premises and on the cloud (SAAS) to provide best possible performance scalability, availability and security.
- Architect, Design, Develop & Maintain deployment and integration of the AiXPRT products for different clients.
- Understand requirements and perform integration with clients’ and third-party applications and databases.
- Explore, evaluate and adopt technologies to add value in the deployment process and/or the platform to be delivered.
- Adhere to best software design, development, integration and deployment practices to ensure high quality product and great user experience.
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment on the cloud and on-premises.
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines and infrastructure automation).
- Conduct system test and Optimize the company’s computing architecture for performance, availability, security and cost-effectiveness.
Note: The job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties to be performed by the employee and may be altered to reflect the business needs of the company.
- An apt learner with can do attitude
- Hands-on Experience working with various Linux distributions like Debain, Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat, Oracle Linux etc.
- Good working knowledge and hands-on experience of configuration of LAMP stack
- Hands-on experience with Docker ecosystem and containers orchestration such as with Kubernetes and OpenShift
- Good working knowledge and hands-on experience about cloud services like AWS, Azure etc.
- Experience of configuration and integration with different as SQL and No-SQL database systems such as MySQL and No-SQL
- Be able to configure high availability architecture using load balancers and auto scaling features of different container orchestration platform
- Knowledge on how to setup CI/CD tools such as Jenkins and write scripts for deployments
- Experience with task automation tools such as Ansible or Puppet
- Proficient understanding of code Git, Bitbucket and Jira.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or similar fields with at least five year of relevant industry demonstrable experience
Additional Specifications / Comments:
- Participation in the processes of strategic project-planning meetings.
- Providing their guidance and expertise on system options, risk, impact and costs vs. benefits.
- Input in operational requirements and development forecasts to allow for timely and accurate planning of projects.
How to Apply?
Applicants should send their CV to email@example.com. with subject line mentioning the job title “ Deployment and Integration Engineer ” or directly apply on career page of our website