AiXPRT is a world-leading risk, compliance and automated audit artificial intelligence company. Our team members have been at the forefront of AI since 2016 and we have been working with many of the leading international tier-1 Banks and consulting companies to develop automated compliance and risk solutions.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Deployment and Integration Engineer. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out AI products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Lead or be part of a team on designing development and implementation of cutting-edge Artificial Intelligence Enterprise Software Solutions on-premises and on the cloud.
- Architect, Design, Develop & Maintain integration of the AiXPRT products across different clients.
- Explore, evaluate and adopt technologies to add value in the development process and/or the platform to be delivered.
- Adhere to best software development practices to ensure high quality product and great user experience.
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment on the cloud and on-premises
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines and infrastructure automation).
- Optimize the company’s computing architecture.
- Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability.
Note: The job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties to be performed by the employee and may be altered to reflect the business needs of the company.
Knowledge and Experience:
- AWS, Azure, GCP etc.
- Docker ecosystem
- Kubernetes, Open Shift
- Various Linux distributions, Debian, Ubuntu, Cent OS, Red Hat, Oracle Linux etc.
- High Availability tools, clustering, load balancing and management (For applications and data repositories).
- Jenkins, Circle CI/Travis CI.
- Chef and Puppet
- Proficient understanding of code Git, Bit bucket and Jira.
- Previous experience of working in similar role
- Bachelor degree holders in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field or relevant demonstrable experience
Additional Specifications / Comments:
- Participation in the processes of strategic project-planning meetings.
- Providing their guidance and expertise on system options, risk, impact and costs vs. benefits.
- Input in operational requirements and development forecasts to allow for timely and accurate planning of projects.
How to Apply?
Applicants should send their CV to email@example.com. with subject line mentioning the job title “ Deployment and Integration Engineer ” or directly apply on career page of our website