AiXPRT is a world-leading risk, compliance and automated audit artificial intelligence company. Our team members have been at the forefront of AI since 2016 and we have been working with many of the leading international tier-1 Banks and consulting companies to develop automated compliance and risk solutions.
At AiXPRT we are transforming Regulatory Compliance and Audit Assurance for Financial Institutions and Audit Firms and making it faster, cheaper and risk-free using Artificial Intelligence Technologies. We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst who is passionate about building Next Generation Artificial Intelligence (AI) based products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out AI products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Partner with Product Owners to develop technical/Business requirements
- Facilitate end-to-end specification, development, testing, and release of assigned project work for our products
- Analyze customer/third-party data and documents
- Guide and facilitate the Scrum team and related processes
- Work closely with Engineering Manager and other team leads (NLP/ML, Software) to perform platform gap analysis for a new client project
- Support our customers post release
- Utilize SQL to write custom queries, stored procedures and functions
- Mitigate risk while handling tasks, resources, and changes
- Lead or work independently to provide for data transformation, testing, solving problems, and end-to-end user support needs
- Learn how our clients will use the products we are creating and ensure that their requirements are met or exceeded
- Train/Test AiXPRT’s proprietary ML/AI Models
- Work closely with QA team to analyze accuracy of the system once it is customized against client requirements
- Perform acceptance testing of the Software before its release to our clients
- Promote a team culture and environment
Note: The job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties to be performed by the employee and may be altered to reflect the business needs of the company.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Thorough understanding of Agile/Scrum framework
- Ability to clearly bring together and document product requirements
- Strong Critical Thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to quickly learn about new data sets and present data in a way that is clear to our users
Communication skills (presentation, active listening, ability to build consensus, agreement and support across functions and at all levels)
Experience working Independently as well as in large teams
Understanding and compliance and audit in financial services sector, i.e. banking, insurance, audit, etc. is desirable
Machine Learning or Data Science experience will be a plus
Ideally a Master, but minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science,Computer Engineering or similar disciplines with at least 2 years experience as a business analyst in a technical environment
Additional Specifications / Comments:
Successful candidates are expected to work from our R&D office located in Islamabad.
How to Apply?
Applicants should send their CV to email@example.com with subject line mentioning the job title “ Business Analyst ” or directly apply on career page of our website