AiXPRT is a world-leading risk, compliance and automated audit artificial intelligence company. Our team members have been at the forefront of AI since 2016 and we have been working with many of the leading international tier-1 Banks and consulting companies to develop automated compliance and risk solutions.
We are looking for an experienced Client Delivery Project Manager who is passionate about building Next Generation Artificial Intelligence (AI) based products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out AI products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Prepare requirement specifications of a particular product or a project
- Prepare manageable chunks of the product/project to be developed in an Agile manner
- Time estimates for product/project delivery after consultation with technical team and Director R&D operations
- Using SCRUM methodology to populate tasks on JIRA and assign them to respective technical team members on priority basis
- Identify risks at earlier stage and communicate them to Director R&D Operations in a timely manner
- Ensure timely delivery of the project/product
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
Note: The job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties to be performed by the employee and may be altered to reflect the business needs of the company.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Strong communication and project management skills applied in a practical setting
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology
- PMP certificate will be a plus
Bachelor degree holders in Computer Science, Engineering or similar disciplines with at least 4-5 years’ experience in the area of software project management OR Master degree holders with 3-4 years’ experience in software project management
Additional Specifications / Comments:
Successful candidates are expected to work from our R&D office located in Islamabad.
How to Apply?
Applicants should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. with subject line mentioning the job title “ Client Delivery Project Manager ” or directly apply on career page of our website