Position: Engineering Manager (AI/NLP/Machine Learning)
Your chance to join a world class Research and Development (R&D) team to develop cutting edge Artificial Intelligence (AI) software solutions. AuditXPRT (auditxprt.com) is a world leader in providing Artificial Intelligence (AI) Solutions to automate regulatory compliance and audit. We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Engineering Manager with deep technical knowledge and strong leadership and management skills with proven experience in enterprise software development ideally in the areas of applied Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Machine Learning algorithms.
Primary objective of this role is to provide technical leadership and perform day-to-day management of the ongoing projects and our highly talented research & development (R&D) teams. This is a technical management role and, therefore, in addition to leading and managing the teams the successful candidate is also expected to actively participate in research and development of advanced Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning algorithms.
The Engineering Manager will have following responsibilities:
- Provide technical leadership to the team for the development and delivery of enterprise software solutions and research and development of advanced algorithms in Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- End-to-end management of client delivery and R&D projects
- Effective resource allocation and task assignment to the team members
- Provide technical & architectural guidance for the design & development of the enterprise software
- Review the code and algorithms developed by the team members and provide feedback
- Performance & progress management to ensure the team is highly productive
Knowledge and Skills:
- At least ten (10) year experience of software design and development with at least five (05) year experience of leading and managing software research & development teams
- Experience of software project management in agile environment. Any relevant qualifications/certifications in project management and Agile methodologies is desirable
- Knowledge and experience of Artificial Intelligence technologies, i.e. Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Machine Learning (ML) and relevant open source software libraries
- Experience of AI programming and modelling languages, e.g. Python, R, Mat lab, etc.
- Familiarity with Source Control and Agile development tools is desirable
Ideally a PhD in Computer Science, Engineering or similar disciplines with specialization in Machine Learning/Natural Language Processing. Candidates with Master and bachelor’s degrees will also be considered provided they could demonstrate the relevant research and development experience.
Additional Specifications / Comments:
Competitive salary and benefits.
Successful candidates are expected to work from our R&D office located in Rawalpindi/Islamabad.
The job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties to be performed by the employee and may be altered to reflect the business needs of the company.
How to Apply?
Applicants should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. with subject line mentioning the job title “Engineering Manager (AI/Machine Learning/NLP)” or directly apply on career page of our website.