Position:Client Delivery Manager:
Your chance to join a world class Research and Development (R&D) team to delivery cutting edge Artificial Intelligence (AI) software solutions. AuditXPRT (auditxprt.com) is a world leader in providing Artificial Intelligence (AI) Solutions to automate regulatory compliance and audit, primarily for the financial services sector. We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Client Delivery Manager for our UK and European clients with proven experience in managing and delivery enterprise software projects in a customer facing role.
A Client Delivery Manager (CDM) is expected to manage the overall client project delivery, both Pilots and Enterprise Software projects. The CDM will directly interact with the clients starting from demo and requirement gathering all the way to training and post installation support. The CDM will also closely work with the development managers to ensure that the requirements are understood correctly, and the project is delivered in agreed time and budget.
These are the key responsibilities of a client delivery manager.
- Demo AuditXPRT software to prospective clients and update the demos based on client feedback.
- Gather client requirements in terms of the business rules, documents and data to be tested, performance and accuracy, technical architecture, etc. and analyse them.
- Share requirement specification along with the rules and sample data with the development team engineering manager/project manager for time, cost and risk estimates.
- Use the estimates and requirement specification to prepare Proposal, Delivery Plan and a Statement of Work for the client at the end of the Discovery phase.
- Prepare a set of rules to be added in the software and guideline training data to be shared with the development and test team as a guideline as well as with the client for their feedback.
- Participate in Sprint review meetings with the development team to ensure software development is on track and meet the functional, performance and technical specification
- Review the rules and training data prepared by the development team for accuracy and consistency
- Perform acceptance testing on the Software delivered by the development team to ensure it meets all the specification. If issues are found, share the issues with the development team to be fixed before delivery to the client
- Deliver a training session to the client users (subject matter experts)
- Prepare the delivery package that includes the Software, user documentation, example rules and training data, test results, etc. and deliver it to the client
- Facilitate the client in their testing of the Software (Pilot/Acceptance) through regular meetings and follow-up
- Provide Basic (Level 1) support to the clients during Pilot testing/acceptance testing phase to answer basic questions about the Software functionality
- Provide regular status reports on the project progress to all stakeholders including but not limited to the CTO, COO, R&D directors and customer representatives
- Prepare and keep up-to-date different document templates such as requirement capture questionnaires, proposal and Statement of Work (SoW),
Knowledge and Skills:
The ideal candidate has strong customer facing experience and excellent interpersonal skills
Proven experience of software requirement gathering and analysis, software project management in a customer facing role, e.g. Business Analyst, Commercial Project Manager, Technical Project Manager, etc.
Experience of software project management in agile environment.
Experience of using project management tools and techniques, e.g. Microsoft Project, Jira, Confluence, etc.
Any relevant qualifications/certifications in Project Management and Agile methodologies is desirable
Experience in Financial Services is desirable
Knowledge and experience of Artificial Intelligence technologies, i.e. Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Machine Learning (ML), is desirable.
Ability to speak and understand other European languages in addition to English is desirable.
Additional Specifications / Comments:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
Job is primarily based in our London Office with travel involved within the UK and Europe.
The job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties to be performed by the employee and may be altered to reflect the business needs of the company.
How to Apply?
Applicants should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line mentioning the job title “Client Delivery Manager” or directly apply on career page of our website.