Position:Business Development Consultant
Note: This is a mid-to-senior level management role and not for fresh graduates. You should apply only if you feel you have the required qualification, experience and skills to save your and our time.
We’re looking for a Business Development Executive to develop our presence and sell our SAAS solutions within the Banking and Financial Services sector in Pakistan.
You’ll be working with our clients closely to solve their real life business problems. It’s a proactive, high-energy, fast-paced environment where you’ll be given the support and training you need to thrive.
Success in this role will mean:
- Strengthening financial institutions’ protection against money launderers and terrorist financiers
- Helping customers to gain a competitive advantage through their compliance processes
- Fueling Audit Xprt’ s growth and market presence in Pakistan
- Taking on, and winning deals against, large incumbents
You’ll be measured on your ability to generate leads, qualify opportunities and close deals, and to achieve this you’ll be:
- Setting ambitious weekly sales activity quotas and use the CRM to document and achieve them
- Generating leads using the latest techniques and tools, including leveraging marketing content via social media channels, attending marketing events, and generating referrals through networks
- Finding and engaging with senior decision makers in financial services companies (and others), understanding their compliance needs/processes, educating them on our product features and benefits, and qualifying the potential opportunities
- Managing and prioritizing inbound and outbound leads
- Sharing market intelligence with marketing and senior management to help drive future strategic decisions. The more senior you become, the more insights turn into proposals for expedited business growth
- Negotiating and closing deals with prospects – we give our business development team significant responsibility, and you won’t be stuck behind the phone all day
- Supporting client on-boarding, as required, and leveraging relationships to source new leads within existing clients
- Contributing towards training materials and supporting on-boarding training for future employees as the company expands
Knowledge and Skills:
The ideal candidate
- Continually improves: you’re smart, ambitious, motivated and coachable – you don’t take yourself too seriously, you try new things and learn from others.
- Gets things done: you’re passionate, a self-starter, take the initiative and capable of execute independently.
- Improves the team: you have a strong team spirit and are able to work effectively in collaboration with others.
- Has a B2B track record: you must have a proven track record in generating new business within a corporate B2B sales environment, with a minimum of of 12 months in a lead generation/sales or growth hacking role, preferably in B2B cloud/SaaS software or financial services/compliance.
- Can prove themselves: back up your experience with clear evidence of direct business wins generated through your previous work – with the successes, failures, and numbers to prove it. Include proof of operational experience in using social media and the latest techniques to develop interest from leads, whether self-generated or given to you.
- Has a commercial mind: you’ll have a keen commercial sense on which opportunities to prioritize.
- Communicates skilfully: opening, pursuing and closing opportunities requires excellent communication and negotiation skills (fluent in English, for a start) and a consultative approach to closing business. If you’re fluent in Spanish in Spanish or Portuguese, that helps too – we want to take on the Latin American markets, and we want you to be a part of that push.
- Builds, creates, and wins: we’re a start-up, so show us what you’ve built, improved, and taken ownership of on your way here.
- Hungry to develop: you want to build your skills and take on more responsibilities quickly – our ambitious expansion plans mean we’re looking for new leaders to help us grow.
- Ideally a BA Commerce or Masters Business Administration equivalent degree with at least 10 years commercial applications experience. Also consider Computer Science degrees with Business subjects
Additional Specifications / Comments:
Competitive salary and benefits.
Successful candidates are expected to work from our R&D office located in Rawalpindi/Islamabad.
The job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties to be performed by the employee and may be altered to reflect the business needs of the company.
How to Apply?
Applicants should send their CV to email@example.com. with subject line mentioning the job title “Engineering Manager (AI/Machine Learning/NLP)” or directly apply on career page of our website.