Position: Intern – Artificial Intelligence (AI) Developer Intern:
Your chance to join a world class Research and Development (R&D) team to work on latest Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies. AuditXPRT (auditxprt.com) is world leading provider of Artificial Intelligence (AI) Solutions to automate regulatory compliance and audit. We are looking for internees with knowledge, skills and experience in the area of Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Machine Learning to be part of our R&D team.
The internees are expected to work on one or more of the following R&D projects:
- Parsing textual information from documents in multiple formats (Digital PDF,
Scanned PDF, DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX)
- Implementing novel algorithms and state-of-the-art methods to interpret and understand unstructured data
- Scalability and performance optimization to handle high volumes of data (big data, deep learning, etc.)
Knowledge and Skills:
The interns will have following responsibilities:
- Strong background in applied mathematics, machine learning and natural language processing.
- Course project(s)/work experience demonstrating skills in Python and PHP development
- Knowledge and experience of working with 3 rd party and open source libraries.
- Familiarity of Source Control and Agile development methodologies and tools
- Bachelor degree holders in Computer Science, Engineering or similar disciplines. Ideally looking for Master/PhD degree holders or students.
- Undergraduate students of computer science/engineering or similar disciplines who have completed at least 2 years of their studies and demonstrate strong mathematical and programming knowledge and skills will also be considered for these roles.
Additional Specifications / Comments:
It is a paid internship opportunity for a minimum of three (03) months with the possibility of extension into full time employment. Successful candidates are expected to work from our R&D office located in Rawalpindi/Islamabad. Remote working option can also be considered for exceptional circumstances.
The job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties to be performed by the employee and may be altered to reflect the business needs of the company.
How to Apply?
Applicants should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. with subject line mentioning the job title “Engineering Manager (AI/Machine Learning/NLP)” or directly apply on career page of our website.