Position: AI and Machine Learning (NLP/ML) Researcher:
Your chance to join a world class Research and Development (R&D) team to work on latest Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies. AuditXPRT (auditxprt.com) is world leading provider of Artificial Intelligence (AI) Solutions to automate regulatory compliance and audit. We are looking for an experienced AI Researcher with knowledge, skills and experience in the area of Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Machine Learning to be part of our R&D team.
The NLP/ML Researcher is expected to work on one or more of the following R&D projects:
- Carrying out research to find algorithms that can solve problem with optimal accuracy
- Implementing novel algorithms and state-of-the-art methods to interpret and understand unstructured data
- Advanced knowledge graphs for representation of regulatory text and using these graphs to match the regulatory text in the disclosure reports
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong background in applied mathematics, machine learning and natural language processing to solve real-world problems
- Work experience demonstrating skills in Python and NLP/ML libraries. Fresh candidates need to demonstrate the same during Final Year Projects
- Knowledge and experience of working with 3 rd party and open source libraries.
- Familiarity of Source Control and Agile development methodologies and tools
- Master/PhD degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar disciplines with at least 3 year of industry experience in the area of applied Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing
Additional Specifications / Comments:
Successful candidates are expected to work from our R&D office located in Rawalpindi/Islamabad.
The job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties to be performed by the employee and may be altered to reflect the business needs of the company.
How to Apply?
Applicants should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. with subject line mentioning the job title “Engineering Manager (AI/Machine Learning/NLP)” or directly apply on career page of our website.
|Experience||minimum 3 year|